- Two night minimum is required. Holidays and peak season require 3 nights.
- Weeks usually run from Saturday to Saturday.
- Check-in is after 3 p.m. daily. Check-out by 11 a.m. daily.
- Visa and MasterCard, cashier's checks, money orders, and personal checks accepted.
- Tenants must be 24 years of age however parents renting with children are perfectly fine.
- 50% of total amount is due upon booking. The balance is due thirty days prior to arrival. An authorized HOLD
will be placed on your credit card for a Security and Damage Deposit, but this amount will not be collected
unless there is damage to the property.
- All reservations are subject to 7% NC sales tax, 3% local occupancy tax.
- Cancellation Policy: In the event you cancel your reservation, for any reason, including, but not limited to
weather conditions, and we are unable to re-rent the cabin during the entire term of your canceled reservation
and upon the same conditions, then all rent previously tendered will be forfeited. If the property is re-rented,
then rent, taxes and/or security deposit previously paid will be refunded, less a service fee of $50.00.
- We reserve the right to make a substitute accommodation for you if circumstances demand.
- All cabins are fully equipped for normal housekeeping. Towels and linens are provided, however we ask that
you strip the beds and put the sheets in to wash to allow us enough cleaning time for the next guest.
- Tenant is not being charged a cleaning fee as long as the cabin is left clean. Guests are asked to leave the
home in the same condition as it was found, including but not limited to floors, kitchen & bathroom.
Failure to clean will result in a cleaning fee being accessed to your security deposit. If departing on a
Sunday, Christmas or Thanksgiving Day, 1 bag of trash may be left bagged inside the home. Otherwise, you are
expected to drop your trash off at one of the convenience centers in the county. (Directions are provided in
each home.) Please do not remove any ashes from the wood stove. We will perform that service.
- Each cabin is equipped with a wood stove for heat with a supplemental gas unit. We will provide firewood for
- Smoking is NOT permitted inside the cabin. If it is determined that smoking did occur inside the cabin, an
additional cleaning fee will be charged to cover the cost of smoke removal and any damages incurred.
- Pets are NOT permitted inside the cabins.
- VIOLATION OF NO SMOKING AND/OR NO PETS POLICIES WILL RESULT IN COLLECTION OF DAMAGE DEPOSIT.
- All equipment in your cabin should be in working order. Please report any problems to us. Every effort
will be made to correct the problem, but we cannot refund your money due to mechanical failures.
- If you vacation in the High Country during the winter months, please come prepared to drive in snow and/or
ice to reach your destination. Our cabins are located on a well maintained road.
- We'll try to keep this page updated, however, rates and amenities on this web site are subject to change
- Local state and county taxes apply.